Show Rules and Regulations
- All local, state and federal laws must be observed.
- No loaded firearms allowed on the show premises except by on-duty local, state and federal law enforcement personnel. CWP carry is prohibited.
- All weapons shall have their actions tied.
- Exhibitors shall wear badge with their name and sponsor at all times.
- No Smoking and No Alcoholic Beverages of any kind permitted inside gun show hall.
- No pets inside gun show hall.
- No loose cartridges.
- All tables shall have covers.
- There shall be no demonstrations of blow guns or air guns.
- Food or food products shall not be sold at the show.
- 75% of each table shall be guns, knives, ammo, military and/or associated parts or equipment.
- All exhibitors shall be open for business during all public hours unless prior arrangements were obtained from the Show Director.
- Table holders shall be issued two badges for the first table rented and one additional badge for each additional table up to a maximum of 6 badges. Additional badges will be $20.00 each upon the request of the table holder. Lost badges will be replaced at a cost of $20.00 at the request of the table holder.
- Tables not claimed by 10 a.m. Saturday shall revert back to the SCACA unless prior arrangements were obtained from the show director. No refunds.
- Table may not be sublet unless prior arrangements or approval was obtained from the Show Director.
- Notice of table cancellation must be received at least 10 days prior to the show date for a refund.
- Reservation form must be accompanied with payment.
- No solicitation.
- No show advertisement will be distributed at the show nor will they be allowed in any way. There will be a location designated for fliers, but the fliers must first be approved by the Show Director.
- There will be no “Distributor” wholesale pricing unless approved in writing by the Show Director.
- New Toys
- Baseball & Football Cards, etc.
- Live Military Ordnance (Grenades, Rockets, etc.)
- Bumper Stickers
- Black Powder
- Flea Market Item
The show director reserves the right to have any items removed that are deemed undesirable or not in the best interest of the SCACA Gun Show. Certain items permitted for one shall not be deemed permissible for another.
Neither the SCACA and/or its representatives are responsible for any injury, loss or damage from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by an exhibitor or any person or to property in their possession. An exhibitor expressly releases the SCACA and its staff from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
I have read and agree to all of the above.
Signature ________________________________________ Date ________